Thursday, April 5, 2007

Rollie Pollie

Straddle in the air


Help! Turn me, please.

Airing my bum after bath :)

Out of sheer boredom, I started exercising Chloe with yoga when she was 3 months plus. It started with teaching her to grab her toes, which she master in a few days time. Then we did the opposite hand and leg grab, not very good at it as she still doesn't know how to cross her mid-line yet. Being very naughty, I put her toe into her mouth one day. Flexible girl, she knows how to suck her toes then. : p So she now sucks her fingers and toes for entertainment.

About 4 months old, we tried rolling from back to tummy, not very successful cos her head support was still not very good yet. Then suddenly at 4 months 3 weeks old, she decided to roll over by herself. Sharks! I missed that historical moment. She chose the minute I walked into the toilet to do it. Argh ...! The thing is our baby doesn't know how to roll back onto her back, so she'll be suck there, screaming for help.

No comments: