Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Debut Post - P Day

Always ready for the camera

It's funny how we can easily discuss babies poop and not feel disgusted or offended. If you were to talk about how much you poop and how your poop looks like, I'm sure you're be asked to shut up. Discussing about Chloe's poop is like talking about what you had for lunch today. Simon would ask everyday whether she has pooped, a lot or little? My mum would ask whether her poop is okay. And of course, I'll be staring at her soiled diaper, checking the texture and categorizing it under 'alot' or 'little'.

We are a little obsess with her poop as we freaked out couple of weeks ago when we saw blood streaks in her poop, not lines but patches. So we went to the doc and she thinks it's food allergic - nuts, overdose of nuts from post-CNY goodies which I was still munching then. I kept a food diary since then and writes down everything I eat, in case the poop turns 'bad' again.

This afternoon, Simon and Chloe had a great time together while I went to buy lunch and grocery shop. What did they do? Simon had great fun cleaning her dirty butt. She made a huge one after I went out. Papa tried to figure out how best to wipe her without a. dirtying the bedsheets (I just changed it yesterday) b. without dirtying her any further. In the end, he 'dry cleaned' her with a ton of tissue. Chloe was laughing all the time when Simon is cleaning her, she must be thinking 'Yeah! Papa playing masak-masak.' I got the full works of the whole operation when I'm back, Simon cooing about how co-operative she was, how much fun she had disturbing him.

That's daddy's girl! And a great day complete with poop.

1 comment:

j-dee said...

Sera: "Welcome Chloe to this crazy world of blogging where our mamas discuss EVERYTHING about the two of us - no censorship at all, the sky is the limit! Wait till we're bigger, we'll take our revenge! Hee, hee, hee!"