Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What Is Chloe Up To These Days

So demure, that's what you think. Prior to this, she was all over the car, pulling the seat belts, meddling with her baby seat. No worries, we have not moved off yet.

Chloe likes Thomas the train ride better than the ant one. It is stationary. Call me a stingy-mama but I'm not going to part $2 for a 5 minutes kiddie ride, which I think Miss Chloe will be struggling to get out 10 seconds after the thing starts moving. I remember the helicopter and octopus rides in Yohan in Thomson Plaza cost only 20 cents and I get to maneuver the octopus to and fro.

Roof garden in Oriental Hotel. Chloe deep in thought.... she is yanking papa's hair. Ouch! Naughty, naughty.

I got it from her too. Yank! See how 'professional' we are, still smiling so sweetly despite her tugging. Smile! Walking around the restaurant. We are the only diners around at 4 p.m., neither lunch nor dinner time, empty place, so she gets to have her little stroll.

No comments: