Saturday, November 17, 2007

Shoes!

Eeeya... heeey... heeey... She points at the racks of shoes, excitedly. A big smile on her face. She breaks into a run (okay, a quick waddle). She got scooped up to look at a wall of shoes.

The act left me with a screaming baby, kicking and crawling at me to be let down. I picked her up because I know she is going to pull every pair of shoes off the hook, throw them on the floor and maybe bite half of them. Once bitten, considered sold. If they were to implement this, I would be selling half price shoes on ebay, permanently.

Ever since Chloe knows how to walk or even before she started walking, she has been getting shoes. Shoes from Grandma, Eileen and Desiree. I resist, stop myself and don't even want to look at them because I know, once I start buying the first pair, I'll never stop. Procrastinate buying.

Just like every girls, she loves shoes! The more the merrier. She did managed to grab a shoe from the wall. See that smug look on her face. 'I got it!'

She refused to leave and I have to pull her up and literally run away from the shoes.

No comments: