Friday, November 30, 2007

Birds!

Birds! Yes, Chloe loves them in all shapes and sizes, I supposed. We went to the bird park on the 28 November. My goodness, I went for my first school excursion when I was in kindergarten and Chloe's going for her first school outing at 1 year old. Gosh!

And I was praying really hard for good weather, got my wish, a nice and cooling day though the sky did look black and cloudy when I woke up. And it did poured after we drove off. Super heavy rain! Phew!

The 3 happy babies.

On the panorail to Lories Loft.

Simon with a cup of honey mix to feed the lories. They are selling the tiny little cup for S$2 and they call it donation. Strange, cos later on at the Pelican Cove, a line of primary school students were queuing up to buy pack of fish to feed the pelicans. And at the bird show, the entertainers are hawking calendars and postcards. Hmm... wonder why are they doing that.

One very friendly lory perching on Simon's shoulder.

A very excited Chloe watching the birds performing.

All the mummies, babies and daddy at the Penguin Expedition exhibit.

And of course, we must not forget to pose with the gigantic penguin statue.

What would a visit to the bird park be without showing off the beautiful birds. Presenting, the flamingos and ...

... the pelicans.

Chloe knows these guys from 'Finding Nemo'. What's the pelican's name in the show?

No comments: