Thursday, March 12, 2009

Miss Drama and her little dramas

The little funny incidents, conversations that makes me laugh, try very hard not to laugh and burst out laughing, can't take it anymore. Her expression, that gleam in her eyes, her little gestures and that big laughter, they never fail to crack me up.

#1
Trying very hard to fix her toy oven's door back onto the hinge, grumbling and cursing under my breath.

Me: Chloe, see what you did, this is so difficult to fix.

Not the least bothered, she carries on dancing and spinning. Few minutes later...

Chloe: Mummy, you ok? Me: Nooo... See, it's still here.

Chloe: Use your imaginaaaaa.....tion, use your imaginaaa....tion, your imagination!

#2
After cleaning her up, she ran off without her shorts, half naked, laughing and jumped onto the couch. I was washing my hands and my instinct told me she's up to no good ....

Punching both her fists in the air, looking every bit the champion.

Chloe: Mummy! I DID IT! Hahaha.... Me: What did you do? (Dashing out from the bathroom)

Chloe: I made shee shee on the sofa! I DID IT!!

I was really angry for maybe 3 minutes, try very hard not to laugh after I cooled off. I knew she did something really naughty and I was really angry and scolded her but all for that 5 minutes because of that big 'I'm a winner' grin on her face.

#3
Me: Wow! You're so pretty!

Chloe: NO! I'm handsome!


Me: No, handsome is for boys, for Raphael.

Chloe: Me! For me! I'm handsome, Raphael is cute.


#4
Standing on the balcony, she was trying very hard to lure the humming bird back with her piece of bread with Nutella spread.

Chloe: Mummy, I feed the birds. They coming back?

Me: You can try, let's wait for them.


Arms wide open, waving, swinging like a conductor commanding the birds to come back.

Chloe: BIRDS! WHERE ARE YOUUUUU? COME BACK HERE! EAT BREAD.

#5
For unknown reasons, Chloe hates to be wiped before and after meals and will insist on staying dirty.

Me: Chloe, I need to clean your nose. See, mucus. Yikesss.

Chloe: Noooo....! (Protesting) Put back! Put back my pee sia! I want my pee sia! Put back! (Starts smearing more gooey mucus over her face frantically.)

#6
Eileen: Who is cute?

Chloe: Raphael.

Eileen: What about you?


Chloe: I'm dirty girl.


The winner smile

No comments: