Friday, November 14, 2008

School's Out

The year end school holidays are here, no I'm not very excited about it cos it means I have a ball of energy ready to bounce off the walls any time and this one talks non stop. I'm waving the white flag.

And to mark the start of holidays (I'm hyperventilating), we had a big party in school. What a blast!

She's supposed to be dressed as a kitten, with her face painted with whiskers and a black nose. You can see I wasn't very successful with it. Protest #1, no grey dress for her. 'Not pretty!' Protest #2, 'I draw! I draw!' She will be the coolest kitten if I ever hand her the black eyeliner.

With her teachers and classmate.

This is the Kangaroo and joey in the pouch. Oh, I forgot to mention that the theme for the party is 'Animals!'.

Whatever the reason is, the kitten's ears ended up around Simon's neck. Meow!

A very happy papa and a nonchalant little girl

With her teachers again. Wait! See that little chocolate cupcake? Aww...oooo... I'm drooling again. I can eat that thing everyday for the next 6 months. Chocolate raspberries with creamy chocolate cream toppings.

One last ride on this coupe, the one she fights tooth and nail for every time. Ahem... I'm not proud but this is my 'sam seng' girl. Never say die! Go! Go! Go!

Gift exchange, getting her Christmas present from Santarina. The paparazzi is here!

No comments: