Friday, November 28, 2008

Animals! Animals!

The Rainforest Kidzworld in the Zoo is SUPER FUN! I love it! The water playground and all the different playground that caters for different age group. There's even a carousel, too bad, we did not have time to go on that.

We will be back again!

All ready to go!

There! The new area in the zoo... the fun begins.

This is the big water play area, I soooo wanted to have a go in it. Trust me, I have all my gears ready. But unfortunately, Chloe did not take to it on that day. She was a little terrified by all the screams made by the kids when the giant bucket of water came pouring down over the structure when it filled, happens every 4 minutes. Imagine the screams of excitement, 'AHHHH...!'

That's the giant bucket with 2 monkeys filling it up. There's also a different play area for younger children. Sera, if you are reading this, come back soon! We look forward to a blasting good time with you and Yasmin.

Chloe with Kaitlyn and Zan Zan

This one is obviously not for her but the girl just want to have a go. I'm on the other side to grab her.

'So fun that even Dad wants to have a go. Don't worry, I'm holding on.'

Riding a leopard. Nay, she just climb onto it to pose for a picture.

Waiting for the animal show to start

Chloe was going round the family of seals, labeling them 'Dad, Mummy and Baby Raphael'. She is hugging 'Baby Raphael'. When I asked her where is Chloe? She went for the biggest one. Ha ha!

1 comment:

j-dee said...

Oh wow, looks so fun. Definitely a must when we come back for a visit!!!