Saturday, September 29, 2007

Presenting... Chloe & Sunny

After living under the same roof for 21 months, including the time she spent in my tummy, this is the first time Chloe and Sunny get so up close and personal. We have never let them socialize as we heard a fair bit of horror stories about jealous doggies attacking babies. Not that I don't trust Sunny but he is a little frisky, easily excited and jealous boy who would growl and bark at Simon when he plaster himself next to me on the sofa.

Well, I thought it is time to introduce them properly, since Chloe is very curious about Sunny these past few weeks. Then yesterday, Sunny did something really funny. While we were at the dining table, he walked to me, flipped over to show his tummy, started cycling in the air and sing! Ha! Chloe just stared at him and started giggling and waving her hands. A really adorable scene.

And today, he did the same thing again! So I thought hey why not just let Chloe down on the floor. So very cautiously, I get Sunny to sit and stay, keeping my arms around Chloe, I put Chloe down next to Sunny. Guess what? He planted a big kiss on her face and Chloe did not flinched at all. She gave her first kiss to Sunny!!

They chased each other around the dining table a little before ending up here. They did a Bollywood dance, Sunny going round the table and Chloe turning her head left and right looking for him. Sunny's not at all interested in Chloe after he got a treat.

Chloe looking at Sunny, trying to stroke him. That greedy boy is more interested in the crumbs than Chloe.

And Chloe is venturing to the kitchen. See, they are not interested in each other anymore other than the 5 minutes earlier on. Both had different agenda on their mind. The bin and the food tray.

Chloe pulling out the bag of potatoes and Sunny going out to pee.

Their first play date ended in a good note so let's hope they can go for walks together soon.


1 comment:

j-dee said...

Oh soooo sweet! I'm sure Sunny and Chloe are going to get along just fine. And soon enough, Sunny is going to be very protective of Chloe. I can't believe Simon actually allowed this play date!