Monday, October 1, 2007

Children's Day

Chloe had such a great time today with grandma. Shopping at Toys 'R' Us, playing at the indoor playground and a yummy dinner (this is for me). Surprisingly, she sat in her stroller almost the whole trip, keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this is staying for good.

Posing for photo on the kiddie ride. I was about to slot in a dollar coin when she slipped off the seat. The last time I was on a ride, it cost only 20 cents. Gulp!

We were resting outside the playground watching the kids playing and Chloe struggled to get off my arms to get nearer. Mum, the doting grandma, just carried her up and put her on the slide, she was thrilled to bits. You should hear her squeal and laughter.

Couple more rounds and she's hooked, refused to leave.

The big, happy and contented smile.
That just keeps grandma going on and on. So who's spoiling her rotten?

No comments: