Friday, September 21, 2007

Papa and Mama

I'm waiting and still waiting for Chloe to call me 'mama', 'mummy', 'ma' doesn't matter which one so long as she associate the word with me. Well, it is happening and not happening, confusing, yah. At least, I think she gets it but is just not saying it right in my face. 12.10 am, today (must note the exact timing, significant moment) she babbled 'mama, mama, mama, mama' at the top of her voice. Yes, midnight in her cot, bouncing, walking, babbling at the top of her voice and not sleeping. Okay, she did 'papa, papa, papa' too but not too important cos she said this long ago. Anyway, I was so thrilled that I woke a half asleep Simon by smacking him 'Did you hear that? She said 'mama''. And I got a reply praising her little girl, 'Chloe, you called mama? Yeah! So clever!'

Hmm... she has not repeat that again despite my many attempts of tapping my chest and saying 'mama'. It is the best and nicest sound I've ever heard, never mind the fact that it is just her baby babble. I love it! :)

Playing with the remote control, enjoying advertisements on T.V.. She likes commercial breaks and some of the advertisement jingles.

No comments: