Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My A380

I can hear Lego block being thrown in exasperation, shouts for help and finally a girl covered in perspiration coming out from the room, with a frown and stamping her feet. She was holding a structure, she called 'airplane'. Okay, from the look of it (4th from left) it is far from being an 'airplane'. But wow! She was never interested in assembling her blocks, she normally 'fries' them in her kitchen. So she pulls me to the room to help fix whatever is driving her nuts and I got a shock....

I was greeted with these 4 airplanes! Ahem, from left, mine (the biggest and nicest! With wheels and wings!!), hers, Dad's and Raphael's. I was nothing but full of praises and hugs, going silly over her work. I can't believe she did it all by herself. :)

'Mummy, this is your airplane. Is it nice?' Gulp, nice? It's perfect! Don't you think so? Aww... my private jet, finally!

She modified my airplane later on, adding these 2 flowers. Sweet...

2 comments:

j-dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
j-dee said...

Your air plane is indeed BEAUTIFUL! Love it!