Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Explorer

He took me by surprise again. He was digging into the toy box kneeling on both knees then one knee for the past week and today he was on his feet, cruising. He has been grabbing on to chairs, railings, pushing himself up against walls and steps, basically anything. Oh boy, oh boy... the fun is here.

Hmm... what's good here? Where's my favorite catalogue?

This is it! Must be! Feels like it.

Got it! It's not my all time favorite but it will do. Ha! You think I'm going to read it? Chew it!

Raphael does not like 'baby toys' meaning toys meant for him, his age. He prefers the big kids stuff, the musical instrument, bike, whatever Chloe is playing and all remote controls and hand phones (I think all babies love these). They are more fun and definitely taste better.

He's good at treasure hunting too and this means I have twice the amount to clean up. 2 hurricanes in a room.

No comments: