Friday, April 10, 2009

Baking again

We are baking again! My sister revived that baking bug by sending me a blog that leads to many more blogs with so many recipes and great looking cakes and cookies and the so yummy pictures makes me want to bake and eat them up! Glutton.

We made a batch of 'Oatmeal Cookies' and an 'Orange Yogurt Cake' today. Here's my little helper, helping to mess around in the kitchen.

Chloe waiting for the cookie batter to be mixed after helping to measure out all the ingredients. Her mixing is a little scary, Tornado Spoon on rummage, we maybe left with half the batter if she keeps on so Sri takes over to save our cookies.

Spooning the dough onto the greased tray. 'Can I make a biiiig one?'

We are almost done...

All ready for the oven! The right half is by Chloe and the left half by my helper. She is so proud of her work, exclaiming 'I did it!', when I told her it's ready for the oven.

The baked cookies.

Enjoying her fruit of labor, fresh from the oven!

Our loaf of Orange Yogurt Cake!

1 comment:

j-dee said...

The cake looks so yummy! You must give me the recipe. Hugs.