Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just the 2 of them...

Her latest obsession and best buddy, Raphael. It's so easy to get her to come down for her bath in the evenings now, just tell her that Raphael is waiting for her and she will jump up and stand by the safety gate, yelling 'Raphael! Baby! Baby!' Loud enough to wake the whole neighborhood.

Multi tasking. She is watching her favorite Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cartoon while carrying Raphael.

Smuack! A kiss during the commercial break

This elephant cap is so cute, the shop has so many different animals and in the end I picked this cos we are now reading a book 'Bad baby and the elephant'. She is the elephant and I'm the bad baby who don't say 'Please.'

I asked to her stand nicely like earlier on and strike a pose. This is what I get.

Right after I smsed this picture to my sister, I got a call. 'You gave her moo moo ice cream? Cannot eat!!' I can virtually see her hand stretching out from the phone to snatch the ice cream cone from Chloe's hand. The China milk scandal sends shivers down everyone's spine. Gulp! What's safe to eat? Breastmilk popsicle!

Pacifier, anyone? A very baby moment. This is not her pacifier, Chloe is not a pacifier baby, it belongs to her doll and she is merely having a taste of it.

'Happy face!' Her favorite happy face stickers. She will happy faced everyone and everything in sight when she is in the mood.

No comments: