Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Painting the Walls

To keep Chloe occupied for a few minutes while I re-iron a top (yes, I'm super anal about clothes not iron properly and my helper happened to be not very good with ironing yet), I let her paint since it's the thing I figure would hold her in one place for 5 minutes. I squeezed this new Crayola gel paint I bought into a container and gave her an old magazine to paint as I can't find any paper. She dipped her finger and gave Brad Pitt a red face followed by a smack and ruined some local socialite's gown. Cool! So she's very into it now. I made a dash for the ironing room to get my lines straightened out.

5 minutes later, I came out and she is painting the bathroom tiles. The floor is already covered and so is the white toilet seat. Thank goodness, this stuff comes off with a swipe without leaving any stains.

'This is the way I paint the walls when mammy is busy to play me.'

No comments: