Friday, July 4, 2008

The Ears That Saves My Sanity

My crying baby, a few minutes ago is now a happy cat

Her one dose of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

You would not believe that just a few minutes ago she was wailing and flinging herself on the floor. Tears, mucus and saliva, the whole waterworks. All because she wanted me to carry her around just for fun, entertainment and I refused. Right! I was on the verge of stuffing earplugs and lock myself in the bathroom when I spot the 'ears' laying on couch. I picked it up, chuck it on her head, carry her into the bathroom. A screaming human cat pounding and scratching, demanding her share of fun.

Me: See, you look yucky. I don't want to carry yucky, crying baby. (Pointing to her in the mirror)
Chloe: NO!! (Still sobbing away)
Me: We clean up and I'll show you a cat.
Chloe: (She nodded her head)

So after wiping her, I took the eyeliner and transformed her into 'Cat Girl'. The frown gave way to a cheeky grin and she immediately adjusted her 'ears' properly and asked to be let down.

Me: So what does the cat says?
Chloe: Meeeow, mammy.
Me: Cat says meow, Chloe says mammy.
Chloe: (Smile)

Friends again!


No comments: