Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dance with me

I have a dancing queen at home! Chloe fell in love with the song 'Sway' by Pussycat Dolls, this is one of the songs from the 'Shall We Dance' soundtrack which I bought on impulse years ago (yes, it has been in cold storage for years) and which I pulled out randomly to play for her. It sure fired up her happy feet cells. The moment the music starts, she twirls, spins and marches around the living hall and she makes sure no one is sitting down, yes including Sunny.

So, we have a very excited toddler and an even more excited dog, barking at the top of his voice wondering what the hell is happening, why is this little person chasing me round the house and on top of that Chloe's happy squeals and shouts. Together, they almost brought the house down.

Imagine her, hands on hips, swaying from side to side then from squatting down, she started rolling her hands (like singing 'Wheels On the Bus') to a standing position and back down again. Cool moves, she did much better than me for her first time on the dance floor. She even have this alternate hands reaching for the sky with index finger pointing upwards. No pictures as I'm one of the disco babes (expired) on the dance floor with her, waddling like a penguin.

No comments: