Friday, February 22, 2008

Chopsticks are lots of fun, so are the utensils

Breakfast in the mornings are never quite complete without Chloe ransacking the drawers in the kitchen. She is able to pull open the top drawer but unable to see and reach for the contain. Not much interest in the second one except for the disposable gloves. The last 3 drawers are on the top of her list.

She likes the drawer where I keep all the ladles, spatulas and scoops and whatever ( I didn't know I have so many of these till she did an inventory). So what happened when she gets the biggest ladle? She went around trying out her new toy! She first imitate how I taste the soup using the ladle and next doing real thing. The nearest pool of water - yes, Sunny's water bowl. She was just stirring making a din (poor Sunny was just standing there watching) and then she scooped some water. Ah...! That's when she flashed me her mischievous grin before bringing the ladle right next to her lips.

'CHLOE! Put that down, NOW!!'

After this one try, I took out all the ladles but she always managed to find something to mess up Sunny's food. So I moved the whole tray to the yard and she still managed to find it the next morning by following Sunny out. Faint!

The latest attraction, the old chopsticks, which I was reluctant to throw away hoping that it might be put to good use some other days. And yes, I'm playing pick up sticks every morning. She throws, I pick.

Chopsticks everywhere.

No comments: