Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lay Har's Birthday

Birthday dinner was arranged at Wild Rocket, a chic little restaurant located on Mount Emily. I was really looking forward to it. Firstly, it is a dear friend's birthday and secondly there are all these rave reviews on the restaurant (googled it, and you'll know what I meant), all the 'oohs and ahs' over the food and ambiance. Before I go to the food part I must say the service is good and prompt. Thumbs up!

Food was so-so, my Atlantic Cod Fish Linguine was served a little too cold for my liking. The dessert on the menu did make me drool though with items like Hawaiian Papaya Panna Cotta, which to my disappointment was not available that night. I settled for Tiramisu, again. Tiramisu is off my dessert list for the next 6 months!



Sharing the limelight with our birthday girl. Smile babes!

Say 'Ah' , unglam mama trying to coax Chloe to open her mouth. I think she looks a little unsure and taken aback . Her first dinner out is a big success, an under 15 minutes timing with not much coaxing. The result of the big crowd, it's show off time.

She's a real darling for like almost 45 minutes. Notice how clean her dress front is.

TA-DA! Presenting my 2 front teeth.

Flirting with Henry after dinner.

Candid shot using Raymond's new toy.


2 comments:

j-dee said...

Ha ha, I thought it was Lay Har feeding Chloe. I was thinking, not bad ... Chloe lets Lay Har feed her. Chloe, you look adorable with your two front teeth and your big smile.

Evan, let Chloe wear more dresses, before she starts crawling because I remembered Sera getting really annoyed whenever she was in a dress and trying to crawl. She was practically ripping it off herself, like the Incredible Hulk!

sunny daze said...

Ha ha... really? Ripping it off? Ah! I have to see that, must be real comical. I thought Chloe is the only girl who can't behave in a dress, she loves chewing her dress hem at one stage.