Monday, June 4, 2007

Thank Goodness for Safety Belts!

I plopped her onto her bouncer, buckled her and leave her with a few toys. She started playing and chewing them, well she basically send all her toys into her mouth for a taste test. Okay, all fine, so I turned my back to do some paperwork. The familiar sound of her toys falling onto the floor followed by her cries for them to be picked up. Lazy mummy choose to ignore it, training her to be patient. Wait baby. Very quiet... strange, very unlike her so I turned back to check on her and was greeted by this.


She did a full stretch, bend and try to pick her toy! I panic for a moment cos she looks like she's going to fall off but the safety belt was holding her back safely. Then I worried that the bouncer might toppled but Simon assured me that it will not. Mothers are the worrier or just me? All right, maybe all 7 months old babies are capable of that but it's her first time doing it and we were like 'wow'. So we just sit and watched her throw and pick her toy till she gets tired of it.

Naughty papa then put it on her left side and teach her to pick it up so that we don't have to do it for her the next time her toys drop. Well balanced! :)


No comments: