Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I love my brother!

Hi! This is my brother, Raphael. I call him 'Baby' or 'Baby Ralph' or 'Fael Fael'. Hmm... it all depends on my mood but I love to call him Baby. I love to hug and kiss him cos he smells good but the thing I love most is to carry him like mummy. Whenever I say 'I carry!', everyone froze. To carry Baby, I have to repeat myself many times and must be loud too. Haiz, all these grown ups...tsk... tsk...

This is my new book from Mama and after pestering Mummy for a long time, she reluctantly put Baby down on the pillow for me to read to him.

'Four fat sausages sizzling in the pan, four fat sausages sizzling in the pan. One went pop, the other went bang. Now there are two fat sausages sizzling in the pan...' Another of my favorite thing I love to do, singing to Raphael.

'When you are bigger, I will show you how to catch caterpillars and put them into plastic containers. Real ones!'

From my Mickey Mouse collection, one of my favorite stuff and I'm sharing with my brother.

A whoopie steak burger for Fael Fael. I made it myself.

1 comment:

j-dee said...

Really cute photo of Raphael ... and his neck is so strong already! Super baby boy.