Monday, August 25, 2008

Girls will be girls

I'm not an accessory person, apart from the same ear-studs which were on my ears for the longest time and a watch, I hardly wear anything else to match my clothes. Chloe on the other hand loves her bracelets, necklaces, watches, caps and whatever she can hang and dangle on herself. It started with a Mickey Mouse watch which I bought for her for fun and then 2 very pretty bracelets she got from Sera's birthday invitation and that's the start of wearing something on her wrist on a regular basis.

How much she loves them? She wants to wear her bracelet to sleep despite Simon's strong protest that the hook might accidentally scratch her face, so I just had to remove it while she was asleep. She woke up shouting 'Mummy! Wear! Mummy, wear!' waving her hand. Okay, I put it back on her and tried to remove it again after making real sure that she is zonked out completely.

This is a very happy Chloe with a very big necklace dangling from her neck, a bag hanging from her hand, a set of bikinis under her arms walking towards me for the bracelet and the gaudy gold sandals I'm sitting next to.

No comments: