Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday fright not blues

I got up this morning having this tight sensation on my face so I thought I must have slept on one side for too long. When I got into the bathroom, in a drowsy state, I could see lines and bumps on my cheeks. Linen lines, yes, but the bumps are not imaginary one. I can feel them. Panic! Panic! My face! On closer examination, it seems like a layer of uneven bumps just pops up overnight. My face looks like a piece of deep fried pig skin from the yong tau foo stall and it's itchy too.

From what I got this from? Allergy? Food? Cosmetic? The culprit must be the new face mask that I used on Saturday night. That's the only new thing I tried, nothing adventurous these days.

Doctor prescribed a cream and some pills for the allergy and it's going to take a few days to heal. So now I'm a walking around with a paper bag over my head.

No comments: