Monday, March 24, 2008

Unbelievable but it happened

'I was riding a super big and fierce BMW motor bike going up the slope of a multi-storey carpark. Dressed in black with a nice leather jacket and a cool pair boots. I got to the top and was parking my bike... when in the distance I heard 'beepbeepbeep... beepbeepbeep...' '

Then suddenly everything happened at once. KABOOM! I lost control of my bike and fell over! That happened in my dream. In reality, I actually flipped over to off the alarm and fell off the bed. How bizarre! Yeah, tell me how crazy can my dreams get.

Simon jumped up, shouting incoherently, thinking that Chloe fell off the bed. I sat there in a daze, crying out in pain. My badges of honor - a bump on my head, a bruised left cheek, a bruised left knee and a bruised right ankle. Don't ask me how I land cos I only remember how I was parking my bike then.

1 comment:

j-dee said...

Truly believable coming from one pregnant mama to another. ha ha. I've been having some realyl strange and vivid dreams but I've yet to fall off the bed. Maybe time to cushion the floor around your bed?