Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fast-food Pancakes

We woke up this morning to a wet and rainy day so we went back for another 5 minutes nap which stretched to an hour. Oops! Double oops, when I found out there is no more bread for breakfast and no pancake mix! (My well stocked 'mini-mart' actually went out of stock) So, I did something which I have not do so for 2 years... I called for MacDonald's delivery. Hmm... see I boycotted them 2 years ago and have not touched a 'Macfood' since then but in desperate times now, since Her Majesty is hungry, I have to put aside my personal feud.

Well, glad to say service has improved. The came within the stipulated time and they delivered everything correctly. How amazing! But grouses still, #1 size of the hotcake shrank, #2 they look ugly now, they look flat and instead of nice having nice round edges, they are jagged. #3 fillet o fish shrank too! And the fish is so dry.

Miss Chloe is not the least bothered by all these teeny-weeny stuff, she is so happy that she gets to eat her breakfast in her pyjamas and using disposable cutlery. What a treat! She ate one and a half pancakes.


Yummy! This taste so good! I'm down to my last bite.'

No comments: