Thursday, July 26, 2007

Not Blogging Enough

My posting seems to be getting lesser. Hmm... I'm not procrastinating, the truth is Chloe is getting up and about these days. She is crawling, can sit up by herself, trying to stand wanting to walk. And mummy is trying to manage the household, cook and try to get some decent sleep. 8 hours of beauty sleep, long gone. :)

She is getting very curious about every single thing and wants to peck, poke and lay her hands on everything I am doing.

If she caught me typing away on the keyboard, she will crawled over and wants to sit on my lap and try to share the board with me. Thank you baby but most of the time, she will pulled off connecting wires, the protective cover on the keyboard and stationery on the table. Writing an entry will take like a day or more as I quickly sneaked in a line or a photo while she takes her nap. Yes, some of the entries are a little back dated.



Little Miss Mischief emptying her toy box

The latest fun sport which can keep her occupied for quite a while. She will pull the bigger items out then emptied the whole box onto the floor and pick her way through. Do a little tasting, knock and bang to test their durability and just spread them all over the room.

Standing with the aid of the sofa bed

Why is Chloe standing so still and quiet? Not quite right. She's going through my magazine, actually she's tearing bits off the corners and chewing them. Better not let Simon knows, papa's eyes will popped.




No comments: