Thursday, February 12, 2009

What's life without them?

There were times in moment of weakness that I wished I had my old life back, when I could just put on my running gear and pound the road, be in a world of my own or just while my day away reading a book by the pool. When Chloe is throwing one of her tantrums, from hopping around to flinging her body on the floor, painting place with her tears, saliva and mucus and Raphael joining in the 'fun' demanding attention at the same time, I feel like tearing my hair out and wished I had a panic room in the house. You get the picture? 2 little beings very capable of driving me up the wall onto the ceiling...breathe, breathe....

But these are fleeting moments and when peace reigned again, I punched myself for having such cowardly thoughts. See, tantrums and tears are part of the package along with big laughs and silly antics. They light up my days, everyday.

Raphael at 5 months old, attempting to sit up on his own. Good try champion, almost there. This guy is on the express way, speeding ahead of Chloe during her time.

Their very chummy moments, watching 'Little Einsteins' together.

Smiling so happily into the camera, Chloe requested for a picture cos she loves carrying her brother. She is very loving and caring towards Raphael, sharing everything with him including her smelly fingers. Yes, I caught her putting her stinky fingers into his mouth sneakily.


Raphael is forever curious about what Chloe is up to, crawling after her and her toys. If she's reading a book, he will crawled to her, grabbed and chewed the book. We are looking forward to day Raphael starts walking.... the real fun begins.

No comments: