Saturday, January 24, 2009

Milking away

Chloe is very fascinated with breastfeeding, maybe because she's a breastfed baby so she can feel the attachment and joy that comes with it. When she saw me nursing Raphael, she 'nurses' her plush dogs and bears.

And now my pump is her latest fascination. I have to hide from her each time I'm using it or rather I have to be very discreet and sneaky. It's impossible for me to leave Curious George alone, locked myself in a room and pump in peace cos she is very capable of tearing the door down with her banging and letting the whole neighborhood knows what I'm doing 'MUMMY! LET ME IN! I WANT TO PUMP MILK TOO!'

She saw me leaving the pump by the sink and not wasting a single second, she moved her potty over as her step stool and finally lay claim on it. Trying to find the right spot.

All ready... squeeze, squeeze, squeeze. Here she is, pumping right away, under the sink.

Showing off to me she announced loudly, 'Mummy, see I can pump too.'

No comments: