Friday, December 19, 2008

Mornings are.... fun!

Good morning! I love mornings. That's when I wake up smelling of pee and poo and my drool....hmmm and mummy will give me a nice warm bathe. Now this is the best part, I get a nice body massage and my baby yoga. Mummy will sing silly rhymes while stretching and twisting me, I love it. 'Toes to nose, toes to nose, tri-la lalala...' and 'Left hand to right foot, left hand to right foot, tooty too-too-too...'

Then I go up to our playroom and I do my dozens of flipping and rolling. I can flip from both sides and from tummy to back vice versa. Let me see, I think it has been more than 2 weeks ago and mummy is so proud of me. Pish..Pish... She says not to tell Chloe that I am a little faster than her. Smile!


And Chloe will always find a chance to carry me. Mummy only allows her to carry me when seated on the bed, she says Chloe is not ready to carry me around. Hmm... looking at the way she carries her rabbit, I'm not sure if I want her to.

Of course, mummy will find something to entertain herself. Today, I'm in Chloe's Miss Lala sunnies. I'm way too cool.

Next up, Dr. Cookie Monster. I think this taste better than my fingers. Is there some left over cookie crumbs on it?

I pack a punch too. Don't mess with me.

Let me listen to your heartbeat. Tum-tum, tum-tum... Take 2 cookies a day for a great day.

No comments: