Friday, December 21, 2007

Just Chloe...

I can't think of any appropriate title so 'Just Chloe' and these are just some of the adorable, naughty and sweet acts she is capable of.

Rise and shine! I was trying to snap a picture of her standing behind the day curtains, playing peek-a-boo with me, she sat down and decided that this is a better angle to capture her instead. Too bad the photographer did not do a good job. :(

When everything is so quiet and peaceful, it is best to look and check what is going on, as it is always so calm before a storm. Little typhoon at work! Pulling my stuff from the wardrobe. She pull a piece out, gave it a glance before tossing it aside. Nothing met her approval in the end cos she emptied a quarter of the stuff on bottom shelf.

I was more amused than angry when I caught her messing up my wardrobe. We or rather I had a good time arranging everything back. (Gosh! I have so much junk.)

So while I was arranging the clothing, she has made her way to the toilet. She took out her diaper one by one, then the dirty laundry. This time round she put the diapers back in the box by herself. She must have sensed that she better do so before she makes it into the 'Naughty List' for Christmas.

Chloe's latest fun time. She likes all the toilets in the house. The shower screen, the shower hose, the toiletries but the one thing she will always go for - the toilet roll holder.

She will flipped the holder up and pull the papers before taking the whole roll out. The first time she did it, I was so amused though I knew it was a waste. What the heck! She was so thrilled and happy when the trail of paper came off. And hey, I can still put the papers to good use elsewhere, right?

So loving! Chloe is so in love with Sunny. One morning, I was asking Sunny to sit so that she can pat him. This picture I took she was trying to imitate what I did. She just stood there and looked at Sunny very seriously, started pointing at him and said 'Ar, ar!' And Sunny sat down!

In her own baby way, she managed to make Sunny sit down for her to pat.

No comments: