Saturday, August 4, 2007

All Girls Date

Our favorite girls are back in town, Desiree and Sera are back for a 3 weeks visit. Sera is no longer a baby anymore, she has grown so much since the last time we saw her in January.

We went for lunch at 'The Green Room' which is located at Bishan Park amongst the greenery. Everywhere you look out is just greens and more greens, there's even 2 palm trees in the restaurant. Nice and quiet place and of course we have to go and make some sound for them.

So what are they babies up to while mummies eat and catch up?

Sera had fun exploring the place, taking her little walk around the restaurant, making friends with the waitresses and check out the fish pond they had at the back. With great company, Chloe sat in the baby chair in a restaurant for the first time and finished up a piece of finger size 'tau kwa', all without any fuss. And since she doesn't know how to walk yet, she had nice siesta in my arms. Sera, we must dine with you more often, good appetite comes with good company.

And thank you for the cute and pretty sandals, the super retro swimsuit and T's for Chloe! :)

Sera: Can I borrow your phone? I want to call my papa.
Chloe: Sure! You need my help? I know how to dial.

Sera: I'm going to call my papa now! Mama, what's the number?

Sera: Want to say 'hi' to my papa?
Chloe: Okay. Put the speakers on.

A happy Sera!

Glad to have you back here!

1 comment:

j-dee said...

Cute photos of our girls. We definitely had a great time so I think we need to have another play date next week!!!